GCYS Tryout Info
ATTENTION GCYS PLAYERS AND PARENTS!!!
The Fall 2012 - 2013 Soccer Season Tryouts are here. All players wishing to play competitive soccer in the fall must attend tryouts in order to
be considered for a competitive team.
Tryout SIGN UP for all players is recommended and can be done by filling out the
Competitive Tryout Registration Form and emailing it to the Coach Director at:
NOTE: Registration is not required for tryouts.
All players must bring with them:
- Plenty of water
- Shin guards (Mandatory)
GCYS Competitive Tryout Dates are as follows:
- Check in will start at 5:00 pm
- U11-U13 Boys May 14 & 16 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- U11-U13 Girls May 15 & 17 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- U11-U13 Boys & Girls June 4th & 5th 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Check in will start at 5:30 pm
- U14- U18 Boys June 4th & 5th 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- U14- U18 Girls June 4th & 5th 6:00pm - 7:30pm
LOCATION: Bay Street Park, Texas City Pavilion to check in.
All tryouts will be held at: Bay Street Park 1400 Bay Street, Texas City, TX 77590
Coaches are recommended to attend. All Coaches need to fill out a Coaches Application and
turn them in to the Coach Director if you would like to coach a team. This is used to issue your Kid Safe Card for the season and is very important. Thank
you for Coaching Soccer.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, contact: Stephanie Millis 409-229-1944 or email at
Thank you and I hope you have a great season.