2016 Schedules are posted HERE as they are ready!!!
(As of July 12, 2016 all U6 and U8 teams in GV, TC and SF are full - all new registrations will be put on a waiting list)
ATTENTION U9/U10 REGISTERED SOCCER PLAYERS
- Texas City will begin 8/1 and be every Mondays & Wednesday, 6:00-7:30 at the Fatima fields
- Santa Fe will begin 8/2 and be every Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:00-7:30 at the Wollam fields
- Galveston will begin 8/2 and be every Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00-7:30 at the Sandhill Crane fields. The city has begun work renovating the fields, but there should be space available to practice.
CLICK HERE for more information and important dates
The BAYSA warm-up tournament registration is now open!!!
CLICK HERE to register
- Online Registration is now CLOSED.
- STYSA Bans Heading at younger ages
Click Here to read the latest on the STYSA website
Click Here to read a note from the BAYSA President
- Coaching Staff Needed for Galveston County Youth Soccer - CLICK HERE for details.
WHAT DOES THE GCYS REGISTRATION FEE COVER???
CLICK HERE for the answer
Become a GCYS Sponsor -- CLICK HEREto see the opportunities!!!
NOTES FROM SOUTH TEXAS YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
NEW Age Eligibility Chart - CLICK HERE
Player Development Initiative FAQ - CLICK HERE
Developing Players to the Best of Their Ability - CLICK HERE
STYSA and Dynamo/Dash have created a new partnership to form a new league - Dynamo/Dash League
StatusMe is a free service that is offered to our coaches and families. Register and sign-up so that in the event that a game is canceled or postpone due to bad weather or dangerous field conditions, you will notified by email and/or text message. All BAYSA clubs use Status me so you can register to be notified when the status of any BAYSA club field changes. You can also check the status of other BAYSA fields by hovering over the "Field Info" tab above and choose "BAYSA" and then "Field Status".
CLICK HERE to Register or login to StatusMe and get emails and / or text messages when the status of a field changes. This is a great way to know when games are rained out or postponed due to bad weather.