- STYSA Bans Heading at younger ages
Click Here to read the latest on the STYSA website
Click Here to read a note from the BAYSA President
- Coaching Staff Needed for Galveston County Youth Soccer - CLICK HERE for details.
- 'E' License Class in Texas City scheduled for 06/24 - 06/26/16 (Registration Deadline 6-22-16) - CLICK HERE To Register and for more details!!
Become a GCYS Sponsor -- CLICK HERE to see the opportunities!!!
NOTES FROM SOUTH TEXAS YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
NEW Age Eligibility Chart - CLICK HERE
Player Development Initiative FAQ - CLICK HERE
Developing Players to the Best of Their Ability - CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE for Galveston County Soccer Camp Flier (Camp Dates and times - July 18th-21st 6-8pm)
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!! - CLICK HERE
South Texas Youth Soccer Grassroots Festivals are fun-filled educational events designed to cultivate the game at the community level. The event is designed to include coaches, parents, and players.
The two-day event for coaches includes both classroom and on-field components.
· Classroom session: U6 - U12 module review, continuing coaching education for those who have already completed the modules, review laws of the game, risk management, and practice planning
· Field session: Demonstrations and age-specific activities with your club players in a workshop environment.
Festivals are run by the STYSA Coaching Staff and can be tailored to the needs of your club. Our festivals include: Parent education, coaching education, and training sessions for your players. The STYSA Grassroots Festival Program is growing fast and provides a great way to kick-off the season by fostering community support for your club.
For more information about how to host a grassroots festival at your club or association, please contact:
STYSA Assistant Director of Coaching
The Next GCYS Board Meeting - Monday, April 4th!! CLICK HERE for details
STYSA and Dynamo/Dash have created a new partnership to form a new league - Dynamo/Dash League
StatusMe is a free service that is offered to our coaches and families. Register and sign-up so that in the event that a game is canceled or postpone due to bad weather or dangerous field conditions, you will notified by email and/or text message. All BAYSA clubs use Status me so you can register to be notified when the status of any BAYSA club field changes. You can also check the status of other BAYSA fields by hovering over the "Field Info" tab above and choose "BAYSA" and then "Field Status".
CLICK HERE to Register or login to StatusMe and get emails and / or text messages when the status of a field changes. This is a great way to know when games are rained out or postponed due to bad weather.